Common Wealth Games

JDP

Only watched bits, funny enough its been mostly the female side of the sports as my wife and daughter prefer that side of sport. 
Not sure how the medals are going but I believe the Aus side have been doing pretty good especially when you look at the population here in comparison with other countries. Anyone been following it or isn't it popular in the UK.

1 hour ago, JDP said:

Only watched bits, funny enough its been mostly the female side of the sports as my wife and daughter prefer that side of sport. 
Not sure how the medals are going but I believe the Aus side have been doing pretty good especially when you look at the population here in comparison with other countries. Anyone been following it or isn't it popular in the UK.

It's as interesting as Aussie rules soccer!

or rugby

or cricket

34 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

All sport is way too energetic for me, even playing snooker is hard work, with all that walking around the table and all that stretching for the awkward shots !

Yeah but wrestling...... that's right up there for you ain't it Hulk !! 🤣

1 minute ago, GPSguru said:

Wrestling, good lord no…….

Boat fishing as a sport is OK, but definitely not shore fishing with all that walking and casting ☹️🤷‍♂️

How can you scorn the very sport that put you where you are now.??

3 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

How can you scorn the very sport that put you where you are now.??

Only did shore fishing in my youth, but even then a good deal of time was spent on charters, and begging days on other folks boats.

I still have the very occasional shore trip, but usually when I am staying beside the shoreline.

28 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Only did shore fishing in my youth, but even then a good deal of time was spent on charters, and begging days on other folks boats.

I still have the very occasional shore trip, but usually when I am staying beside the shoreline.

The wrestling ffs not the shore fishing!! 
Come on Hulk, all those battering's seem to have messed with your noodle!!