Who’s fishing tomorrow then?

JonC

As above, who’s out, where? What? Why? 
Just how big a dogfish are you hoping to catch? 

Me? Well I’m going out to fish the ebb somewhere around the mouth of the Blackwater. I think the skate ( raja clavita for Fisty) have cleared out so hopefully some decent whiting, maybe some dabs and flounder. Not even thinking about cod. 

I can't go any fucking where until at least Monday 

And thats only if my daughters test comes back negative 

I'm currently sat in my garage nursing a few bows in front of the fire, so if anyone does get out please post a report, cos I'm going to be in the same place all weekend just getting more depressed 

3 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

I can't go any fucking where until at least Monday 

And thats only if my daughters test comes back negative 

I'm currently sat in my garage nursing a few bows in front of the fire, so if anyone does get out please post a report, cos I'm going to be in the same place all weekend just getting more depressed 

How many strongbow are you down?

• JonC changed the title to Who’s fishing tomorrow then?
25 minutes ago, JonC said:

You need to set a target then achieve it , then set another target. I recon you can do the lot. 

Fuck no, I went to ross on wye and bought 6 trays of bow, 1 carling, 2 stella, 3 bottles bacardi, 2 vodka abdc3 bottles if whiskey (not fir me. For mike)

I'll do 1 biw though

21 hours ago, JonC said:

As above, who’s out, where? What? Why? 
Just how big a dogfish are you hoping to catch? 

Me? Well I’m going out to fish the ebb somewhere around the mouth of the Blackwater. I think the skate ( raja clavita for Fisty) have cleared out so hopefully some decent whiting, maybe some dabs and flounder. Not even thinking about cod. 

Nah, but I cant wait to get out again, however, no go this weekend ....... F6 NW today with rain showers and F8/9 Southerly tomorrow with heavy rain forecast for all day.

12 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

So how's your head then?

I'm fine, the passed out under the Christmas tree was maybe a slight exaggeration

Might crack the top off a few more shortly to celebrate my free man status tomorrow

Daughters test came back negative, so my isolation period ends tonight