Ray Sands today.

JonC

We went out on @KennyPowers’ boat today out of Essex Marina, not the greatest of days. 
It didn’t start too well as I was running late , then after driving 20 minutes nearly to his house I realised I had left all the bait in the fridge. 
So an hour later we set off, full of blind optimism ready for a great days fishing. 
It didn’t really pan out like that though- a few small hounds and bass were all we managed. High water was about mid day, so as the tide turned we retreated into the river where we sat for another couple of hours with the wind and rain coming in from behind making it fairly miserable. 
Food was burgers, as always to a good standard on Mick’s boat.

The highlight of the day was Gary the seal waiting for us at the marina.

Sorry no photos of saggy ball bags today. 

IMG_3180.jpeg

IMG_3175.jpeg

47 minutes ago, JonC said:

Sorry no photos of saggy ball bags today. 

We'll have to make do with pictures of Mick instead I suppose. Some might say the difference is negligible anyway 🤷‍♂️.

9 hours ago, KennyPowers said:

Also like to add with Jons perk wallet he brought onboard (no idea why) we lost 4 knot in speed and burnt at least another 15 litres of diesel.

hes got the bug for jigging now 😎

2 hours ago, daio web said:

hes got the bug for jigging now 😎

Too disorganised to empty my bag. It’s still in the boot of my car from our trip to Boyo land a few weeks ago.