my project boat ( or mony pit )

captin slows old outlaw

36 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Well done Pete, that's coming on very well, a great transformation. I am looking forward to seeing it finished (not too soon though!!!). Geoff.☺️

dont wurry , work has stoped due to lack of funds and xmas farst aproching

• 1 month later...

at larst i have managed to find a choke soleniod for the outboard. the info was  stearing me in the face. it makes you feal a right beerk

when you realise it was there all the time

1 hour ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

at larst i have managed to find a choke soleniod for the outboard. the info was  stearing me in the face. it makes you feal a right beerk

when you realise it was there all the time

#thelastonetorealise 💋

to day was warmso i got some woork done, drilled  holes  for cables to cme through , receved a electrick chook to day fitted the carier on to the outboard,but i will have to take the hand start offto complet that job, i spent most off the time trying to figer out where to put the remote controlls???? any sergestions (keep them kleen andy & fs)

will add picks shortly

• 3 weeks later...

Copper is great as long as you mount it so its protected from vibration. Obviously you will need to go flexi at some point in the lines.

Make sure its big enough for the fuel lines so as not to strangle the motor, and make sure its somewhere where it can't get damaged as copper is very soft and malleable. Steel or stainless tube may be a better option on that front, and you could also use braided flexi lines.

Permanent hard lines just need a bit more thought about placement etc. You could terminate your fuel line to a bulkhead fitting then have a dry break coupler from that to the engine should you need to remove the engine.

For the trim tabs, you may find you need to introduce bleed points in the lines, and consider the bore size to fluid movement required, I imagine these are a low pressure system so brake line would probably be too restrictive....

1 hour ago, suzook12 said:

Copper is great as long as you mount it so its protected from vibration. Obviously you will need to go flexi at some point in the lines.

Make sure its big enough for the fuel lines so as not to strangle the motor, and make sure its somewhere where it can't get damaged as copper is very soft and malleable. Steel or stainless tube may be a better option on that front, and you could also use braided flexi lines.

Permanent hard lines just need a bit more thought about placement etc. You could terminate your fuel line to a bulkhead fitting then have a dry break coupler from that to the engine should you need to remove the engine.

For the trim tabs, you may find you need to introduce bleed points in the lines, and consider the bore size to fluid movement required, I imagine these are a low pressure system so brake line would probably be too restrictive....

1\4 inc for the tabs , as that is the specs with flex joints the feul line  will be to the corect bore size  it will be in box condiuetfor protion

thanks for your help

1 hour ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

1\4 inc for the tabs , as that is the specs with flex joints the feul line  will be to the corect bore size  it will be in box condiuetfor protion

thanks for your help

Just watch the bore of the fittings too mate, they can be a lot smaller