Window washer bottle?

Has anyone improvised one for their boat or even have one fitted? I’ve seen a couple of them on Facebook a while back but looking for more inspiration. I get bored of looking through the salt water stains on the screens. 

78CAC76F-42CF-4326-BCF3-9A89DAB1897E.png

1 hour ago, JonC said:

Has anyone improvised one for their boat or even have one fitted? I’ve seen a couple of them on Facebook a while back but looking for more inspiration. I get bored of looking through the salt water stains on the screens. 

78CAC76F-42CF-4326-BCF3-9A89DAB1897E.png

Sounds like a plan.... Some vehicles have the spray nozzle on the wiper arm itself which mat be a better option if you can mod one to fit your boat wipers

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Hooked1980 said:

If you treat the Windows with rainex it stops the need for wipers water just beads up and rolls of

It’s more for getting rid of the salt deposits that dry on. My screens are some type of plastic stuff so not as clear as glass. Some genius at the factory also decided to tint them, which is useful for 1.6 days a year. 

22 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

They also make a solution for the inside of a windscreen to prevent misting up on a cold morning. 

That should be a thing of the past with my heating vent on the dashboard. I always have a window cleaning blade at hand though.