Is this why I lost a couple of knots ?

• 4 weeks later...

I had a spare day today. I contemplated a cheeky single handed session off the bramble bank or the south side of the solents north channel. The mrs needed me to take nipper to school though so that put paid to catching the tide. 
So I went to the boat and fitted my oil catch can. I’ve had it a couple of weeks but didn’t get an opportunity to fit it. So here it is in all its glory. 
8EAF60CE-95CC-4392-8D41-A8CC50E6B5E2.thumb.jpeg.e2980815ff6cf8d79e69df2cbb0b04d2.jpeg

I also dislocated my hip, which then allowed me to gain access to the chineseespacher and re route the air intake pipe. 
another couple of jobs ticked off the list. 
Oh, and I squirted some silicone around my deck light cable, as the old silicone had peeled away, and water was dripping into the wheel house walls and running out of the saloon light when I accelerated . 

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

I had a spare day today. I contemplated a cheeky single handed session off the bramble bank or the south side of the solents north channel. The mrs needed me to take nipper to school though so that put paid to catching the tide. 
So I went to the boat and fitted my oil catch can. I’ve had it a couple of weeks but didn’t get an opportunity to fit it. So here it is in all its glory. 
8EAF60CE-95CC-4392-8D41-A8CC50E6B5E2.thumb.jpeg.e2980815ff6cf8d79e69df2cbb0b04d2.jpeg

I also dislocated my hip, which then allowed me to gain access to the chineseespacher and re route the air intake pipe. 
Oh, and I squirted some silicone around my deck light cable, as the old silicone had peeled away, and water was dripping into the wheel house walls and running out of the saloon light when I accelerated . 

I had the day off today, planned to sneak off down the boat but the weather was awful here, cold wind from the north no fun at all. 

7 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

A productive day then! Although why you wanted to ruin a perfectly good saloon shower is beyond me... 🤣

Just now, Andy135 said:

A productive day then! Although why you wanted to block up your saloon shower is beyond me... 🤣

Well yes, it did make for an interesting talking point. However a puddle of ice on the worktop is probably not the best idea for over winter.