2021 boat meet attendance list.

4 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

We have spaces for just a fisherman. Fly down! 

Thanks Bud, very kind offer. Much as I’d like to meet up I’m going to give it a miss this year.  Maybe once the Covid malarkey has settled, maybe next year I’ll be up for it.  Once again, mega kind offer sir.  

6 minutes ago, OrkneyCorkney said:

Thanks Bud, very kind offer. Much as I’d like to meet up I’m going to give it a miss this year.  Maybe once the Covid malarkey has settled, maybe next year I’ll be up for it.  Once again, mega kind offer sir.  

Easy jet ? Or Ryan air if they are still going. Might get flights for £20

Just now, JonC said:

Easy jet ? Or Ryan air if they are still going. Might get flights for £20

They'll even throw in a dose of Covid for free...

Personally I wouldn't risk a plane flight for a while. Just my luck to be sat next to someone coughing and wheezing all over me the entire flight 🤧🥺

So, so far we only have 2 boats requiring berths and 1 (possibly 2 of @geoff commits) coming by trailer. 
Well atleast @JonCwont have to spend much for on the prizes!! 

Come on you guys. Surely after the last year we’ve had there is more support for this out there?? 

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

So, so far we only have 2 boats requiring berths and 1 (possibly 2 of @geoff commits) coming by trailer. 
Well atleast @JonCwont have to spend much for on the prizes!! 

Come on you guys. Surely after the last year we’ve had there is more support for this out there?? 

Provided everything goes to plan we intend to trail down, but obviously will require Parking for the vehicle and trailer as well as a Marina berth please. Geoff. ☺️

@captin slows old outlaw

@Geoff both of your boats will cost £23.38 each per night at Mercury yacht harbour. This is inclusive of vat and electricity. 
@Andy135 your boat will be £34 per night inclusive also of vat and electric. 
@Maverick your free, but you will need to ring and book yourself in as per FB rules. 

4 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Maybe you’d prefer “yeti” ??

Wrong terrain Neil. The Yeti (abominable snowman) is a mythical land ceature, whereas the title "KRAKEN" is far better suited to you as it is a fabled sea creature (monster). I once read a book titled "The Kraken waketh". I can't even remember the story, but I was very close to naming my next boat Kraken. In the end I called that one "Shalako". Geoff.

17 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i sometimes wunder about some peopple on here what do you think jeff

a craken is a very larg octopuss. mythe or real i dont know .

I recon Neil is thinking of this guy when he said Kraken,324C0436-EA4A-45C8-B018-BEB57B5B0C1D.png.b8c7380ed9a671055a658ba7ebe3669f.pngHe may well have grown up on films like this.