2021 boat meet attendance list.

6 hours ago, Maverick said:

Just phoned Mercury Yacht Harbour to book in and they had already booked Madness in so I have my berth for the weekend 👍

Well done fishy you must have done it for me

I did tell them yes, but they said you were to do it officially yourself. Anyway, all sorted and look forward to seeing you there Martin. Thanks for the support. 

• 2 months later...

Right ok.... 

It’s only a month or so to go until our first Outlaws boat meet. 
So, has every body that needs it sorted accommodation out yet? 

@Jed Stone, @Geoffand @JonC?

Anybody else fancy it? Last calls!! 

And also, for the Saturday night, are we happy to just do a pub crawl of Hamble and take our chances or would a table at Banana wharf be more welcome, or a village pub? 
there is a restaurant/bar in the marina which will get some of our business Friday evening, we could just stay there for Saturday too but that’s a bit dull ain’t it ??? 
Thoughts welcomed. 

3 minutes ago, andyO said:

Am I too late ? 😁

Don't need a berth and would have space for one more, where are you planning to fish ?

No, not too late at all. Meeting at Mercury Yacht Harbour on the Hamble, then out to fish the Solent, then back to Mercury for beers and food in the evening. There will also be a pre-meet on the Friday night before fishing on the Saturday.

28 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

No, not too late at all. Meeting at Mercury Yacht Harbour on the Hamble, then out to fish the Solent, then back to Mercury for beers and food in the evening. There will also be a pre-meet on the Friday night before fishing on the Saturday.

Great, are any details required if I don't need to stay overnight, I only live a few miles away so can stagger home 🍺🍻

Just now, andyO said:

Great, are any details required if I don't need to stay overnight, I only live a few miles away so can stagger home 🍺🍻

Nope, consider yourself signed up. 👍 @Saintly Fish can confirm what time we're meeting on the Friday and what time we're starting on the Sat.

3 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Nope, consider yourself signed up. 👍 @Saintly Fish can confirm what time we're meeting on the Friday and what time we're starting on the Sat.

Nice one, looking forward to it, better start researching the best bait for catching dogfish 😏

10 hours ago, andyO said:

I will have a word with @Saintly Fish I hear he has it down to a T 😁

Well with comments like that people can quickly become uninvited you know!!! 
Final plans will be posted the week before the meet, and from now til then I will do my weather dance ! 
Good to have you onboard Andy! 

5 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well with comments like that people can quickly become uninvited you know!!! 
Final plans will be posted the week before the meet, and from now til then I will do my weather dance ! 
Good to have you onboard 

Ok ok best behaviour now 😁, anyway, whats wrong with dogfish,  they taste ok to me 

Just now, andyO said:

Ok ok best behaviour now 😁, anyway, whats wrong with dogfish,  they taste ok to me 

Nothing wrong with them unless you want to catch a specific species. And yes I’ve heard they are real tasty although never tried them myself.