Offshore outlaws clothing.

Saintly Fish

10 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

It was more the long sleeve tee's that I'm interested in knowing the sizes for. For the hoody I'll just re-order in the same size as I already have.

What after your lockdown weight gain? I can ask them to stick in a flexi panel for the T’s if you like ?

8 hours ago, JonC said:

@Saintly Fish

Whats wrong with havianas? 
what do you wear on your feet in summer? Crocs? Or geography teacher style Nike air Jerusalem’s?

Nothing wrong with them Jon. They are just a bit tough to embroider. 

16 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Ok, you wanted prices, here are your prices.

Heavy weight T shirts  £24  (white, orange, grey or red)

Polo shirts £30  (grey, royal blue, vintage red ((sorry Geoff for that price no pocket, but i am working on it)

Long sleeve T shirts with logo printed down the left arm £26 (grey, red, white or orange)

Hoodies £40 (sport grey, carolina blue, sand or light blue)

To get the long sleeve T shirts I need to order a minimum of 12, so get the orders in.

Colours to keep things simple id recommend grey, but ive included a couple of other light colours for choice. On a lighter back ground the logo looks good and shows detail well. 

To steep for me mate, the rate I go through T's just not cost effective. The welder always wins that argumaent

43 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Don’t wear them welding then you cheap skate. 

Nowt to do with cheapskates..... I need everyday tee shirts to wear, the sort I wear fishing, not Sunday best official merchandise quality tee's, just good ol everyday tees for work/play. Funnily enough, AC/DC official merchadise tee's are cheaper!!

2 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Nowt to do with cheapskates..... I need everyday tee shirts to wear, the sort I wear fishing, not Sunday best official merchandise quality tee's, just good ol everyday tees for work/play. Funnily enough, AC/DC official merchadise tee's are cheaper!!

Yeah but they are MASS produced Steve and the quality of the T-shirt won’t be as good. A printed quality T-shirt with p&p for £24 is good value. 
But if you ok with bargain basement thats your choice. 

4 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

If it's price first, you'd likely be better off buying plain tees from Primark for what, £3 a pop. They're cheap enough to be disposable at that price.

1 hour ago, suzook12 said:

Is the logo free to all to use? I may be able to get some small batch stuff done to suit me and Geoff and compare price/quality

Small batch stuff will always be more expensive sadly. It's the large volume stuff that brings the unit cost right down.

Given that OO is now "official" I'd prefer not to make the logo generally available.

14 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

If it's price first, you'd likely be better off buying plain tees from Primark for what, £3 a pop. They're cheap enough to be disposable at that price.

Sorry, I enquired about printed tee's, but I will take your fashion advice and treat it with the contempt it deserves......

16 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Yeah but they are MASS produced Steve and the quality of the T-shirt won’t be as good. A printed quality T-shirt with p&p for £24 is good value. 
But if you ok with bargain basement thats your choice. 

Thats utter bullshit and you know it, the "official" merchandise tees are top quality and last for years

13 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Small batch stuff will always be more expensive sadly. It's the large volume stuff that brings the unit cost right down.

Given that OO is now "official" I'd prefer not to make the logo generally available.

Ok cool

23 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Sorry, I enquired about printed tee's, but I will take your fashion advice and treat it with the contempt it deserves......

Ouch! What a smack-down! 🥊😵

I got nothing to give back to that 🤣

23 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Thats utter bullshit and you know it, the "official" merchandise tees are top quality and last for years

Well that’s not entirely true. The last official one I bought lasted around a half year before the stitching came apart.

3 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well that’s not entirely true. The last official one I bought lasted around a half year before the stitching came apart.

Theres always the odd exception, can depend on the band as well, but the great majority go for hi end tee's, never had any issues with my DC/Metallica/Maiden shirts, they all lasted 10 years or so which considering when and where they were worn.....

Just now, suzook12 said:

Theres always the odd exception, can depend on the band as well, but the great majority go for hi end tee's, never had any issues with my DC/Metallica/Maiden shirts, they all lasted 10 years or so which considering when and where they were worn.....

Well I’m confident in the outlaws T-shirts for quality and value even if your not. But each to their own. 

7 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well I’m confident in the outlaws T-shirts for quality and value even if your not. But each to their own. 

Nothing to do with the quality, I can buy the same £5-6 tee shirts from all the other tee shirt printers/embroiderers. I can't justify 5-6 shirts at £24 each to wear as everyday work shirts, which is specifically why I stated printed....  Same as the rest of my gear, I will be lucky to get 6 months out of it, I have plenty of going out shirts...

16 minutes ago, Cuda4 said:

I'll have 2 t-shirts and 1 hoodie please in grey and XL size,if Im not to late to place a order.

Steve

Order not been placed yet Steve, still awaiting stragglers to confirm there requirements. @captin slows old outlaw

@JonC

@Geoff (yes I know,pocket,I’m on it)