Come on then... who's out at the weekend?

I went out on Sunday on my friends boat (a very nice bennetau anteres)- tried for fresh mackerel but nothing doing (except for a good pollock on feathers!) so we went to the shambles with frozen mackerel to target turbot, drift was slow, and only produced doggies, and it was uncomfortable and freezing - so we moved to the adamant bank and anchored and I had Blonde ray and a few more doggies, friend had dogs, whiting, and an eel. we then moved further into the bay and anchored again with another friend who had come out on his boat - more dogs for both boats!
cracking 10hour day!

Blonde ray adamant bank.jpg

Edited by mike farrants
pic didn't load

41 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

I went out on Sunday on my friends boat (a very nice bennetau anteres)- tried for fresh mackerel but nothing doing (except for a good pollock on feathers!) so we went to the shambles with frozen mackerel to target turbot, drift was slow, and only produced doggies, and it was uncomfortable and freezing - so we moved to the adamant bank and anchored and I had Blonde ray and a few more doggies, friend had dogs, whiting, and an eel. we then moved further into the bay and anchored again with another friend who had come out on his boat - more dogs for both boats!
cracking 10hour day!

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE4MTgxLWE2ZDUtZTZmOS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAN4dhz66qfuTKPwPLhDEo55BwAgTUVrnw%2BHRogVzn5S8w%2BdAAACAQwAAAAgTUVrnw%2BHRogVzn5S8w%2BdAARlB91IAAAAARIAEACgHpewU5UsS6%2FzhOZGZJUP&thumbnailType=2&isc=1&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjMwODE3OUNFNUY0QjUyRTc4QjJEQjg5NjZCQUY0RUNDMzcyN0FFRUUiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiJNSUY1emw5TFV1ZUxMYmlXYTY5T3pEY25ydTQifQ.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.PvhP0VCAzkvhLZTkgd-wvr3KYnJSyki_7snsnSADxTIDKMkyBIKAd4NCx2qzmKJ2KQ7aU81bMhVYHyuiDjEDMdFXkp9LdnKbrRIvent7nEaBSiYxQDrPM14qMsr3XiiO0F_w4I5DBMTOjTMgivMnWN2GJA6h864Wfayy-mUo2952I93I9fbHxezKH_P0BjP_5VYp1G-JSQVjCxFGvLQfY0wQuMw-Cn-GsAS_kp4S-joGXAysLN3JHp7wxVRjbvGQl-MugvXJtDZixmJeKafSJV0fGmoRl4kZyg3z6APc9atlwCZIbf2FDwqcv09KMwDdcmgVZq6EG-AcUgq1oYytNg&X-OWA-CANARY=kCIpRbqba06nnbXM1DiWBeDnOBsk7dgY0aAiwJfT6n9Wwif0W2OZUOz1F_QXelQDPCNV9UCXlR8.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210308001.11&animation=true

Not seeing anything, just a really long link to a tiny box?

55 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Not seeing anything, just a really long link to a tiny box?

Exactly the same here. Loads of blue text. when trying to open a black screen with a tiny pic/thumbnail? of something. Geoff.

Just now, Geoff said:

Exactly the same here. Loads of blue text. when trying to open a black screen with a tiny pic/thumbnail? of something. Geoff.

What browser Geoff? Tried clearing the cache?

6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Can't see here either, using Chrome

Well that's just strange then. I'm using Chrome and can see it fine.

You guys don't know what you're missing! I mean, we can even see his scotch eggs for lunch!

@mike farrants, are you using a hosting site or was that a direct upload?

Hmm, this looks to be a hosting issue I think. I get the same mammoth text on mobile, but not on PC.

Wonder if Mike can try a direct upload as his image appears to be hosted from Outlook (I think?)?

My catch of weekend 🙄🙄🙄🙄 There’s an even bigger pile out the back...

Still, moving in on Saturday/Sunday then Easter weekend it’s over to Milford haven to see if boat is still afloat and see if she starts.... then get her ready for some fishing in April 🙂 

3DBA9E7E-8E01-49C2-8FE5-845FB73C4EE2.jpeg

1 hour ago, mike farrants said:

try now guys!

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Yeah you’re  right Mike, it wasn’t worth the effort ! 🤣

Well done for putting up with this lot Mike. They're never pleased are they?! 🙄🤣