Come on then... who's out at the weekend?

Yes, it's there now - thanks for sorting it out. It sounds like you did have a good time out and of course you over trump FS for the brewdog prize. I notice that FS has not yet recognized your superior performance, so it may be better to talk to Andy direct. Geoff. :classic_wink:

27 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yes, it's there now - thanks for sorting it out. It sounds like you did have a good time out and of course you over trump FS for the brewdog prize. I notice that FS has not yet recognized your superior performance, so it may be better to talk to Andy direct. Geoff. :classic_wink:

Uhm excuse me Geoff but the comp was for best dog fish! And I got it hands down. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Unfortunately the prize goes to the best dogfish, hence the name of the beer. There was also a time limit of midnight last night to post up any qualifying pics.

But you never know... there's always next time 👍

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Unfortunately the prize goes to the best dogfish, hence the name of the beer. There was also a time limit of midnight last night to post up any qualifying pics.

But you never know... there's always next time 👍

Starting to sound like a bit of a pup!! 🤣

This is a personal message to Mike. 

You were robbed. There was NO mention of the time limit for submission - Midnight Sunday - and no mention of photographic EVIDENCE being statutory when the competition started. The first mention of these two conditions was at 7.15pm (by Andy) and at 7.21pm (by FS{the winner!}. QED. Geoff. :classic_wink::classic_wink::classic_wink:

On 3/19/2021 at 1:12 PM, Andy135 said:

Seeing as I'm not yet allowed down to the boat I have to live vicariously through you lot to scratch my fishy itch. So who's on the water this weekend? Where are you headed and what are you aiming for? There will be a prize for the Outlaw who catches the biggest dogfish - photos on this thread please.

Geoff You should have gone to  image.png.844c0c8c1b73004654331f0face49334.png  the above is the first post on this thread which mentions photos and weekend, I think Andy had both ends covered, unless he edited his post of course 

19 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Geoff You should have gone to  image.png.844c0c8c1b73004654331f0face49334.png  the above is the first post on this thread which mentions photos and weekend, I think Andy had both ends covered, unless he edited his post of course 

Well said Martin, and no, that post wasn't edited.

@Geoff, this was meant to be a fun little idea to encourage people to post and get involved, nothing more. We don't need to take this too seriously IMO.

12 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Well said Martin, and no, that post wasn't edited.

@Geoff, this was meant to be a fun little idea to encourage people to post and get involved, nothing more. We don't need to take this too seriously IMO.

I think Geoff knows that mate, he’s just trying to mix it up a bit. He’s a proper old rascal really. 

4 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

I think Geoff knows that mate, he’s just trying to mix it up a bit. He’s a proper old rascal really. 

Nah, he's got form with rules & regs from the Proboards site remember? We'll have to sort him out with a site foreman hat 🤣

Us oldies are old and proud to have achieved our ages and couldn't give two flying F's about it.  Youse younguns still have to navigate the trials and tribulations of life and looking at the responses I see on here I doubt many of you will survive that long.  BTW I don't yet annoy the DWP that's next year, go warn them if you like

11 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Us oldies are old and proud to have achieved our ages and couldn't give two flying F's about it.  Youse younguns still have to navigate the trials and tribulations of life and looking at the responses I see on here I doubt many of you will survive that long.  BTW I don't yet annoy the DWP that's next year, go warn them if you like

Are you calling us snowflakes?? ❄️🤣

8 hours ago, Maverick said:

I would never have dreamed that Andy would have edited his post. Please read again what I said! I have re-read them and know that I am correct. Of course the whole of this saga from my own point of view is just a bit of fun teasing FS who should of course hand over his crown as Mike obviously had more and bigger and better doggies than Neil. I had thought that's what the :classic_wink: smilies showed. Geoff.:classic_wink::classic_wink::classic_wink:

6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Of course the whole of this saga from my own point of view is just a bit of fun teasing FS who should of course hand over his crown.

Well if this is about teasing FS... then never mind his crown, make him hand over his cushions 😉

7 hours ago, suzook12 said:

Specsavers? Really? You know the less young purely use Boots right? Or a posh sounding independent!!

:classic_wacko::classic_wacko:

Not this one Zook. I hate the need to use glasses, resent the unneccessary high cost of even SS glasses. Buy my readers in 10's from poundland (I lose them, drop them, tread on them, sit on them drive over to name, but a few of the ways that I abuse them). I have in the past bought prescription glasses on line from glasses direct and they have been fine, but a bit of a faff to get. Geoff.☺️

Edited by Geoff