East Wight plaice chase

Andy135

1 minute ago, GPSguru said:

Nah, it is spelt like that because I cant get proper reading glasses until the left eye has been fixed, and I am too feckin lazy to make the text bigger 🤣

I think @Geoffwill be disappointed in you though, regardless of the excuses. 

We all make occasional errors, but Neil seemed to be having problems grasping some of the basics of our language. I am certainly NOT targeting him, but just trying to help him with his basic education. I do think that he is now beginning to show signs of improvement, and was recently rewarded by catching the best Dogfish (small shark) at the weekend. Keep it up Neil. Geoff. :classic_wink:

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

We all make occasional errors, but Neil seemed to be having problems grasping some of the basics of our language. I am certainly NOT targeting him, but just trying to help him with his basic education. I do think that he is now beginning to show signs of improvement, and was recently rewarded by catching the best Dogfish (small shark) at the weekend. Keep it up Neil. Geoff. :classic_wink:

Gee thanks Geoff, you are a proper gent 😇