Grrrr

7 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Can’t.... I’ve got 4 tons of concrete to lay instead 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

A little less than 2 cubic metres, about a mornings work with a decent mixer.

I used about the same amount for my raised decking footings.

I thought all fishing boats had these sort of seat pads/cushions,easy to clean when you spill your tea or soup in the winter,fish blood and guts can be wiped up,only boats that have cushions that would be like the ones you have on the sofa at home would be the Russian oligarch's with there gin palace's and Im sure the last thing they would want on there silk cushions would be squid ink and mackerel guts.

46 minutes ago, Cuda4 said:

I thought all fishing boats had these sort of seat pads/cushions,easy to clean when you spill your tea or soup in the winter,fish blood and guts can be wiped up,only boats that have cushions that would be like the ones you have on the sofa at home would be the Russian oligarch's with there gin palace's and Im sure the last thing they would want on there silk cushions would be squid ink and mackerel guts.

You, me and most other normal angers yes. But take a look inside the saloon on Tarlach Too. It puts Abramovich to shame. Candy stripe sofa cushions are the order of the day on her, and @Saintly Fish insists it's all his wife's work, not his... 🤔🤣

Mind you, they are very comfy after a hard days blanking.

2 hours ago, Cuda4 said:

They are good. I’ve got similar inside my boat although I need thicker foam in the berth up in the bow. What little room there is, is taken by the dog too so I need to get it sorted for the summer 🤣

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

But take a look inside the saloon on Tarlach Too. It puts Abramovich to shame. Candy stripe sofa cushions are the order of the day on her, and @Saintly Fish insists it's all his wife's work, not his... 🤔🤣

Mind you, they are very comfy after a hard days blanking.

I have looked at the thread Show us your boats and Tarlach Too looks very nice,no pictures of the striped sofa cushions but I did notice the pink or peach curtains in the windows, at least there is something to wipe your hands on 😂

21 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Nothing wrong with a bit of comfort inside.

All the shit stays on the outside (and I don’t mean the child). 

If you don't mean the child, do you mean the skipper? Geoff.

Edited by Geoff