Hi everyone

andyO

On 5/18/2021 at 11:09 AM, Saintly Fish said:

Or, you have to get the boiler serviced !!

The good weather will be here soon bud don’t worry! Have you got over to Ashlett creek yet?

No mate unfortunately not, when the woman came and serviced the boiler she couldn't get a decent reading from where the gas comes in the house so she had to shut the boiler and our gas off and wait for sgn to come out, they came the next day and said we have low gas flow from the mains on the street so then we hadnto wait for them to come and dig the road up and replace the mains as well, it was a right fiasco , so had 4 days with no heating or hot water

8 minutes ago, andyO said:

No mate unfortunately not, when the woman came and serviced the boiler she couldn't get a decent reading from where the gas comes in the house so she had to shut the boiler and our gas off and wait for sgn to come out, they came the next day and said we have low gas flow from the mains on the street so then we hadnto wait for them to come and dig the road up and replace the mains as well, it was a right fiasco , so had 4 days with no heating or hot water

I recon that’s good going, I bet if @Saintly Fishhad touched it then it would still be on pause now while he was off driving little old ladies to the bank🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, JonC said:

I recon that’s good going, I bet if @Saintly Fishhad touched it then it would still be on pause now while he was off driving little old ladies to the bank🤣🤣🤣

Unfortunately it was the day he was going to come out with me and show me the area a bit, mind you it did piss down in the end that day so probably for the best lol