Garmin cables needed (possibly)

Does anyone have a 20ft network cable and a 20ft power cable lying around they want to sell (could use longer, but not shorter)

Picked up a 2nd hand 18 hd radome, but got no power going through the existing cable 

I didn't have chance to do any checks/tracing cables today, but will have a go tomorrow whilst I am out blanking

The network cable I will replace, as it has a small amount of corrosion on the end fitting

41 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Does anyone have a 20ft network cable and a 20ft power cable lying around they want to sell (could use longer, but not shorter)

Picked up a 2nd hand 18 hd radome, but got no power going through the existing cable 

I didn't have chance to do any checks/tracing cables today, but will have a go tomorrow whilst I am out blanking

The network cable I will replace, as it has a small amount of corrosion on the end fitting

no mate sorry mine are on the boat i was going to buy a spre power cable so i could do all my updateing at home but havent got around to it yet sorry butt are you going out tomorrow the tide is 14  .2 meters there will be hell of a pull 

2 hours ago, daio web said:

no mate sorry mine are on the boat i was going to buy a spre power cable so i could do all my updateing at home but havent got around to it yet sorry butt are you going out tomorrow the tide is 14  .2 meters there will be hell of a pull 

Yes going to give it a go mate, probly tuck in to the rannie when it's ripping and try out wider when it drops off a bit

If it does drop off a bit....

I have a short power cable (has been cut when the unit I bought was removed) if I don't end up using it, you can have it

Can't you put the updates on an sd card at home then take it to the boat

9 hours ago, jonnyswamp said:

Yes going to give it a go mate, probly tuck in to the rannie when it's ripping and try out wider when it drops off a bit

If it does drop off a bit....

I have a short power cable (has been cut when the unit I bought was removed) if I don't end up using it, you can have it

Can't you put the updates on an sd card at home then take it to the boat

thanks jon that would be great i would not have a clue how to update them to the card mate  on the computer me and tec stuff dont mix well all the best for today