Lowrance HDS Gen 3

Hi all, 

Does anyone know if the HDS Gen 3 is networkable? I’ve been offered one very cheap and just wondering g if it’s work on my existing Simrad Ethernet network…. 

I had a gen 3 12 which was comparable with an evo 3 7, though I did get rid of both and moved over to Garmin. I kept the lowrance point 1 which is of course is nmea 2000 so simply networks into the Garmin as does the seperate lowrance fuel nmea 2000.

1 minute ago, JDP said:

I had a gen 3 12 which was comparable with an evo 3 7, though I did get rid of both and moved over to Garmin. I kept the lowrance point 1 which is of course is nmea 2000 so simply networks into the Garmin as does the seperate lowrance fuel nmea 2000.

I’ve got NSS Evo 2 7” and 2x NSE 9 so anything else would either replace the small Simrad or be an addition but would need to work on same network to share transducers/charts/Radar…. Not sure yet, May not be worth the hassle 

4 hours ago, Odyssey said:

I’ve got NSS Evo 2 7” and 2x NSE 9 so anything else would either replace the small Simrad or be an addition but would need to work on same network to share transducers/charts/Radar…. Not sure yet, May not be worth the hassle 

I was told by Lowrance etc support that transducers connections and the likes of point one were ok between simrad and lowrance, so I was quite surprised to find the point one also worked with Garmin. The airmar 175 H-W did need a different connecter though to be used with Garmin now that Ive gone only with them.