Toy testing

JDP

Just picked up another little boat!!!

The weather flattened off to glassy conditions after a light offshore breeze earlier in the day. Must admit I was a little disappointed with the overall performance from the honda 90. The motor ran out to about 6200rpm which is in the ball park but a bit more speed would of been better. 

Finding it difficult to make up my mind if to keep this one or the bigger one.

IMG_4120.thumb.JPG.b71515874c41b930a95514255807e79a.JPG

IMG_4121.thumb.jpg.ebfbccf57d18b08686e7128581d405c0.jpg

Looks spot on for some lure fishing close in along the SW coastline over here. How much to put it in a container and ship it to the UK I wonder. Shipping and VAT would likely make it uneconomical but I do like that little hull. 🤔🤔

11 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Looks spot on for some lure fishing close in along the SW coastline over here. How much to put it in a container and ship it to the UK I wonder. Shipping and VAT would likely make it uneconomical but I do like that little hull. 🤔🤔

You would be surprised how well they go in rough conditions, you just have to push the throttle down when you would normally be pulling back. Quite literally drive them like you are trying to break them and they ride well. This is an article a magazine did on this very boat a few years back http://www.fishingmonthly.com.au/Articles/Display/1172-Formula-for-success