Outboard fuel connection types

I bought a quicksilver 25l tank off a guy on Facebook. The connector on the tank looks like the yamaha one on the engine and my other tank but the barb bit that the fuel doesn't come out of is fatter so my current fuel line doesn't fit. 

Any idea what it is? I want to get a fitting for it so I'll have to have 2 fuel lines 

4 hours ago, LostPiker said:

I bought a quicksilver 25l tank off a guy on Facebook. The connector on the tank looks like the yamaha one on the engine and my other tank but the barb bit that the fuel doesn't come out of is fatter so my current fuel line doesn't fit. 

Any idea what it is? I want to get a fitting for it so I'll have to have 2 fuel lines 

Yam and Mercury are very similar. Being a quicksilver tank, it is probably a Mercury connector.

Both Yam and Merc come in two pin sizes, 6mm and 8mm, (6mm is usually the engine end on a yam).

Edited by GPSguru

10 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Yam and Mercury are very similar. Being a quicksilver tank, it is probably a Mercury connector.

Both Yam and Merc come in two pin sizes, 6mm and 8mm, (6mm is usually the engine end on a yam).

Thanks. I think I'll take the tank somewhere I can try a few