A few sharks

JDP

15 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

The video underneath with the guy getting all his stolen goods back was a better video, think I've seen that shark one on TV before. Still a spectacle though. 

The video was only filmed two days ago, its most likely you've seen similar as its quite a common thing. Where I live 1500-2000km south we tend to have larger sharks feeding on what we call Aus salmon of 3-4kg rather than those small tope sized ones feeding on bait of pilchard size. 

8 hours ago, JDP said:

The video was only filmed two days ago, its most likely you've seen similar as its quite a common thing. Where I live 1500-2000km south we tend to have larger sharks feeding on what we call Aus salmon of 3-4kg rather than those small tope sized ones feeding on bait of pilchard size. 

I did think that the sharks seemed smaller than the video I've seen. I suppose it's a common feeding tactic amongst sharks in general. Makes sense really, where can the prey go if pushed up agains a beach! 

3 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

I did think that the sharks seemed smaller than the video I've seen. I suppose it's a common feeding tactic amongst sharks in general. Makes sense really, where can the prey go if pushed up agains a beach! 

Salmon will often beach themselves when sharks or dolphins push them onto the beaches.