Big weekend coming up! What's yours?

Malc

Prizes and launch times have been posted for our weekend away in the Mull of Galloway next month, bait is being sourced and I have to say I am getting excited about it. Last year it was cancelled due to bad weather and I was gutted so hopefully it won't be the same again. Prize table is as the picture below and lots of Garmin and other goodies for 1st to 3rd place. 

For me it's a long weekend away with good friends and a chance to get among fish we don't normally get out east, do you have an event or get together that you really look forward to?

Screenshot_20230517_084042_Facebook.thumb.jpg.847882f3f3a48b64802b82becf624dbe.jpg

Good luck Malc! Looks to be a good prize table. Fingers crossed for you.

In answer to your question, the Outlaws Summer boat trip, or in fact any trip that involves the Outlaws is usually what gets me excited. As you say it's a chance to catch up with friends old and new, over a few beers the night before, and do some dangling. What's not to like?!