Sea trials

Malc

On 6/17/2023 at 9:39 PM, Malc said:

My rudder had been playing up so I tried loosening it a smidgen, and gave everything a good lube and check over and headed for the coast. No real attempt at catching but I took a rad some sabikis and a couple of jigs. Unfortunately the jetski numpties were out in force but fortunately the authorities were keeping a watch on their stupidity and eventually I got to the mark I wanted to try as all tests were done and functionality was 99.9%.

Just off a kick in the current I got amongst them after spotting sandeel/sprat on the surface and after a couple of drops found 3 good sized snake launce, then a just in size mackerel, 4 snake and then 2 mackerel and off home. 

Hour and a half and I had finished sea trials, and got bait and some fish for friends...result. 

20230617_151812.jpg.649a168e65ec530c0dc2a0dbf23a99cb.jpg

Even got a sticker from my granddaughter for catching fish (her potty training stickers) 🤣

Excellent result! Well done. And bonus points for the potty training sticker - you're definitely making progress 🤣