Tamar Tussles 2

Plaicehunter

Top dangling as usual PH - thanks for the report 👍 

You must pat yourself on the back every time you go out for living local and being able to fish! I'm chomping at the bit to get back out there. Fingers crossed this light at the end of the tunnel that we keep hearing about comes quickly enough that we're allowed out safely.

1 minute ago, Andy135 said:

Top dangling as usual PH - thanks for the report 👍 

You must pat yourself on the back every time you go out for living local and being able to fish! I'm chomping at the bit to get back out there. Fingers crossed this light at the end of the tunnel that we keep hearing about comes quickly enough that we're allowed out safely.

I'm very lucky - especially as I can catch my own bait by walking to West Hoe pier. Mackerel are still about, and catching a few on light float gear is fun in itself. I feel very sorry for people who can't fish due to travel restrictions. My posts are not intended as a taunt! PH

30 minutes ago, Plaicehunter said:

My posts are not intended as a taunt! 

And they're not taken as such. It's good to read your reports, even if I do turn bit green in the reading of them 🤣👍