2011 Tohatsu RIB with 25hp Evinrude E-TEC and trailer

Pecheur Anglais

Thanks for looking but my RIB is now sold

Zero hours since engine professionally serviced and winterised by Higham Marine, Bangor.

Three useful storage lockers

2 x 25 litre fuel tanks

Binnacle compass

Pair of oars

Two fenders

Seat cushions

Wheel clamp and spare wheel for trailer included

Boat is in Llanfairfechan, North Wales.

Selling because I prefer using my little 2.9m Quicksilver and can't justify both.

£5995 or best offer.  PRICE DROP TO £5700 3rd May.

Thanks for looking but my RIB is now sold

RIB 1.jpg

RIB 2.jpg

RIB 3.jpg

Edited by Pecheur Anglais
Boat now sold

Thank you Saintly Fish. Its a decent bit of kit, and I sell with some regret. But, since I bought my micro RIB, which is be run out from my garage on dinghy wheels and on the water within 5 minutes, I have barely used Spirit.

I have also sold the bigger boat now, I probably should change my picture. She was kept at St Cyprian on the Med, where we had a house, now also sold. Brexit and Covid have pushed us into a rethink about how we spend our time. I anticipate getting a bigger boat again, but probably not until next year.

9 minutes ago, Pecheur Anglais said:

Thank you Saintly Fish. Its a decent bit of kit, and I sell with some regret. But, since I bought my micro RIB, which is be run out from my garage on dinghy wheels and on the water within 5 minutes, I have barely used Spirit.

I have also sold the bigger boat now, I probably should change my picture. She was kept at St Cyprian on the Med, where we had a house, now also sold. Brexit and Covid have pushed us into a rethink about how we spend our time. I anticipate getting a bigger boat again, but probably not until next year.

Well keep us informed on what you do. We all love a new boat. But please wait til winter. New boat= crap weather. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 10:10 PM, GPSguru said:

Nice area, I have fished Lac Villeneuve-De-La-Raho many times .............

Lovely lake. Run round it, cycled round it and windsurfed on it, but don't have a clue how to fish fresh water. What did you catch there?

1 hour ago, Pecheur Anglais said:

Lovely lake. Run round it, cycled round it and windsurfed on it, but don't have a clue how to fish fresh water. What did you catch there?

Mainly large Carp, Commons and mirrors, but also some quite big Catfish.

It is one of the few places in France with Crucian Carp, there is also a decent head of Rudd in there that are of a very good size.

On 5/3/2021 at 8:49 PM, GPSguru said:

Mainly large Carp, Commons and mirrors, but also some quite big Catfish.

It is one of the few places in France with Crucian Carp, there is also a decent head of Rudd in there that are of a very good size.

Sounds like some impressive fish to be caught! With our house down there now sold, sadly I will not get the chance to try fishing on the lake. Enjoyed catching a few bonito, etc. between St Cyprian and Cap Bear.