Vaccine dementia. Is it a thing?

Andy135

I just put my shoes and coat on and went outside in the rain and dark just now to put the bins out ready for collection tomorrow morning only to find that someone had already put them out...

Turns out I already put them out earlier this afternoon... with no recollection of doing so. 🤷‍♂️😬

What have you gone to do, only to find you've already done it? Or not done but swore you'd done it already?

#vaccinedementiaisreal

28 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

I just put my shoes and coat on and went outside in the rain and dark just now to put the bins out ready for collection tomorrow morning only to find that someone had already put them out...

Turns out I already put them out earlier this afternoon... with no recollection of doing so. 🤷‍♂️😬

What have you gone to do, only to find you've already done it? Or not done but swore you'd done it already?

#vaccinedementiaisreal

It might even be worse than that .......... tomorrow is a bank holiday, so our bins are not collected until Tuesday ! , do your bin guy's work bank holidays ?

10 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

It might even be worse than that .......... tomorrow is a bank holiday, so our bins are not collected until Tuesday ! , do your bin guy's work bank holidays ?

Yes, they do!

They recently changed their rota to work bank holidays. We found out the hard way by not putting our bins out on Easter Monday and I had to do a run to the tip later in the week with a car boot full of bin bags 🤮