The fish locker

DINOBOY

What a dick this bloke is! posting a YouTube video of him on a wreck when a bloke in a red arvor turns up just skirting the wreck about 50-100yds away minding his own so dickhead starts moaning and whining slagging him off naming the boat. It’s the tossers in the comments saying cast weight at him and trail a rope to foul his prop ect! What a load of wankers!    
we all get a bit fed up with someone sitting on top of you but you don’t put it online to make yourself look big.  What a prick.  
rant over lol.  

20 minutes ago, JonC said:

It’s been laughed at a fair bit on the Arvor Facebook page. I don’t know why anyone who want to draw that sort of negative stuff to what seems like a popular channel. 
Who’s to say that he’s not talking bollox anyway and that they both arrived at the same time or that the red boat was already working the wreck 

Got a link Jon I would like a laugh. 👌

5 minutes ago, Ivan Tuna said:

People actually send the fooker money - that’s the bit I don’t get 

Should have lost his boat for targeting BFT

Hey Ivan. Yeah, definitely not his finest moment. What frustrates me is that he has a huge and visible following. He should be squeaky clean otherwise he'll bring all anglers into disrepute. Only takes a loonie lefty to kick up a stink and next thing we know, recreational sea angling gets banned.

17 hours ago, Ivan Tuna said:

People actually send the fooker money - that’s the bit I don’t get 

Should have lost his boat for targeting BFT

I remember this one well, drawn out fight where you can clearly hear him calling up his mates to get out among them too.

He pestered some good friends of mine to take him out after threshers, first and last trip he will ever do with them.