Today

Odyssey

Went sharking was poop 

couple of small ones. 

Trolled for Big Mac, none around. Nor much else to say! 

May be last trip out on sharks this year not sure yet 🤔

143 to 240lb this season so not too bad hopefully on the early season big girls next year 🙂 Will start planning a few new marks to try 🙂 

Edited by Odyssey

3 hours ago, jonnyswamp said:

At least it wasn't a blank, are you staying in Milford or heading back East for the winter

Back east for the cod 🙂 

a few sessions on reefs in order pollack and bass wanted 🙂 

10 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

a few sessions on reefs in order pollack and bass wanted 🙂

The Bass on the wrecks here are feeding up ready to move out to the spawning grounds in the western approaches, We always get 2 to 6 weeks of 'easy' bass on the wrecks at this time of the year, although it is a few weeks earlier than normal.

I have a good feeling about the wreck cod for this winter 👍

10 hours ago, GPSguru said:

The Bass on the wrecks here are feeding up ready to move out to the spawning grounds in the western approaches, We always get 2 to 6 weeks of 'easy' bass on the wrecks at this time of the year, although it is a few weeks earlier than normal.

I have a good feeling about the wreck cod for this winter 👍

There are a few on the inshore reefs around here, the wrecks are fishing well too….

My shark informers are telling me that they may end the season early due to the algae bloom. It’s been a nightmare on south coast too…. But I’ll be back early season for some porgie action. I had hoped for 200 to 200lb but it went bigger but in less numbers…. So not complaining too much 🤣🤣🤣