Stowaways hijacking vessel off IoW?

Andy135

The Isle of Wight is a lovely place to be. I couldn’t live there (because of work) but visit regularly throughout the year. Shackling beach and the Fisherman’s cottage being the best pub ever IMO . Also chucking a lure from the rocks when the tides out is fun at night. 

9 minutes ago, iowspence said:

The Isle of Wight is a throwback in time and although it’s changing with the times it is a sedate pace is life with relative low’ish crime and safe place to bring up kids, and has the added bonus from being surrounded by water and has great fishing for many species, so feel blessed to have been born here and could never even contemplate living anywhere else...

A day trip to the island is a bit like stepping back in time 20 years. The pace of life is so much slower. It’s a perfect place for a mini break. 

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

The Isle of Wight is a lovely place to be. I couldn’t live there (because of work) but visit regularly throughout the year. Shackling beach and the Fisherman’s cottage being the best pub ever IMO . Also chucking a lure from the rocks when the tides out is fun at night. 

Did you birds nest there too??

3 hours ago, iowspence said:

The Isle of Wight is a throwback in time and although it’s changing with the times it is a sedate pace is life with relative low’ish crime and safe place to bring up kids, and has the added bonus from being surrounded by water and has great fishing for many species, so feel blessed to have been born here and could never even contemplate living anywhere else...

Sounds good to me 🙂 

Channel Islands and Scilly isles also on my uk bucket list 🙂