Busy day....

suzook12

Productive day today, cleared some space in the workshop, got the truck in and replaced  the broken leafspring, and got the kx motor bolted in.

Spacer to make tomorrow after work, get truck booled in and make a start on Neils bracket. Then measure up for top engine plates on the kx...... Getting there

1 hour ago, jonnyswamp said:

Busy, busy, busy

I've been trying to find the cause of a battery drain the last two mornings

It's on the battery management system, the frigging irony

parasitic drains can be a nightmare

• 4 weeks later...

Well Fishy will be pleased ( That'll be a first 🤣 ), got some cable to make a trailing lead for the mill today, so this evening wired it up and as my first piece, milled the old weld off of Fishy's bracket ( Cut it Monday), Just need to whip some paint off with a flap disc then it's ready to weld, along with some fence panels and a gate I have to do (Just got the lad a dog so need to keep it in!)

Needless to say,forgot the phone, so no piccies, at least today anyway

1 hour ago, suzook12 said:

Well Fishy will be pleased ( That'll be a first 🤣 ), got some cable to make a trailing lead for the mill today, so this evening wired it up and as my first piece, milled the old weld off of Fishy's bracket ( Cut it Monday), Just need to whip some paint off with a flap disc then it's ready to weld, along with some fence panels and a gate I have to do (Just got the lad a dog so need to keep it in!)

Needless to say,forgot the phone, so no piccies, at least today anyway

I'm happy!! What a way to start a new year!! 👍🏻