Volvo 280 outdrive spare parts

Geoff

I have just posted my reasons for this search in my general discussion post. I may have posted this request a year or so ago. Does anyone have or know where I can get a scrap or damaged 280 leg. I am also looking for a scrap prop from a 280 duoprop so that I can remove all trace of the blades in an attempt to run my DP leg as am SP. I did wonder if any of the prop repairers my have a dead prop, but living in landlocked Lincolnshire (the wash does not count) I just don't know where to start looking. Thank you. Geoff.

17 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I have just posted my reasons for this search in my general discussion post. I may have posted this request a year or so ago. Does anyone have or know where I can get a scrap or damaged 280 leg. I am also looking for a scrap prop from a 280 duoprop so that I can remove all trace of the blades in an attempt to run my DP leg as am SP. I did wonder if any of the prop repairers my have a dead prop, but living in landlocked Lincolnshire (the wash does not count) I just don't know where to start looking. Thank you. Geoff.

Geoff put up a more specific model that you are after and I’ll ask on the boat pages on Facebook, they have a slightly larger constituency. There will obviously be 98.98% dreamers or messers. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

What parts do you need, pretty sure there are a pair of Volvo legs down our marina, very badly damaged though

Hole in the casing around the prop shaft bearing carrier on one, think the other may be as bad or worse

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

morning geoff give castle marine a call they are in north wales thats who i use for all my props telephone number is 01286 674322  i only sold a full working 280 leg  about 3 months ago sorry butt