New real

I’ve got a Pen. fathom 15 level wind which I really like but I’m thinking of getting the fathom 15, 2 speed lever drag. (Which I don’t really need)  Does anybody use one and if so are they any good ? 

1 hour ago, Herbs73 said:

I’ve got a Pen. fathom 15 level wind which I really like but I’m thinking of getting the fathom 15, 2 speed lever drag. (Which I don’t really need)  Does anybody use one and if so are they any good ? 

I have the 20(25?) and the 30. 
both are excellent reels. I don't use the 30 here as it's just over kill. I bought it for Norway. 
The 15 will be equally as good, and you DO need one, every fisherman needs new stuff!! 

Being able to drop down a gear is always good in my opinion, makes life so easy at times. Another option to dropping down a gear is using a longer after market handle or simply extending to existing handle out to its furthest adjustment hole if it has one. Aftermarket long handles should only be used on reels built with good gearing, this allows for easy cranking but also at higher speeds.

Edited by JDP