Offshore outlaws 2023 boat meet.

Good luck with that. I'd say 2021 was a fluke. Based upon what happened in 2022 I reckon all you'll get from this lot is a few half-hearted expressions of interest and a whole load of excuses when the time comes.

#mywifesmumsdogsgotcovidsoIhavetocancel...

#provemewrongoutlaws!

I propose another Solent meet. Weekends of June 24/25th with a back up date of July 29/30th. 
Those that can, bring your boats, those that can't bring a boat but still want to attend put your names down and we will see what we can accommodate. 
There is a large steel ex commercial fishing vessel that charters out of Southampton, it's a very large ship but it runs fishing charters, it's very slow (bit like Pugwash), so we could make this a whole day evening thing rolled into one?? 
Get names of interested parties down and we can see where it takes us. 
Let us know if you would bring your own boat or not!! 

25 minutes ago, JonC said:

You are very devious, you recently sounded me out for the end of July and I replied that we were at the dart 18 worlds at Bridlington. 
I bet he put you up to this. 

Well nothing is booked seeing as I only suggested it about an hour ago. Get me your away dates that are concrete and we can work around stuff. 

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

Well nothing is booked seeing as I only suggested it about an hour ago. Get me your away dates that are concrete and we can work around stuff. 

I do have tu birthday weekends in July however to work round as well. 

So is anybody going to make the effort to participate in this or shall we just let it all fizzle away??? 

If anybody wants to get together for a few laughs and some beer and maybe some fishing, put dates down that you defo can't do in June/July/August..

21 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

So is anybody going to make the effort to participate in this or shall we just let it all fizzle away??? 

If anybody wants to get together for a few laughs and some beer and maybe some fishing, put dates down that you defo can't do in June/July/August..

sounds like a good idea, where are we going? 

• 5 months later...
13 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

I'm going to close this off. There has been little to no interest and tbh most of those that do show willing are gathering next Saturday/Sunday for @captin slows old outlaw' birthday. 

Oh that’s a shame it was just starting to gather some momentum. ☹️