anyone out tomorrow?

thejollysinker

Finally, a break in the weather with no other commitments means I'm out tomorrow with my twin (1) son Tom (the one who likes fishing...ย ๐Ÿ˜Š) for a bash at the fish/squid.

Late trip down for him from Cheltenham and a 4.30am rise to catch the tide in the morning in the freezing cold.

Haven't been out since the end of Septemberย ๐Ÿ˜ž

Can't waitย ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Tight lines Gary ๐Ÿ‘

@Saintly Fishย and I are out early doors tomorrow. We'll be looking like Michelin Men all wrapped up in multiple layers to beat the cold. Never been fishing in minus temps before! ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถโ„โ„

3 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Tight lines Gary ๐Ÿ‘

@Saintly Fishย and I are out early doors tomorrow. We'll be looking like Michelin Men all wrapped up in multiple layers to beat the cold. Never been fishing in minus temps before! ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถโ„โ„

It'll probably be warmer in our budgie smugglers with our shoulders under the water!!ย 

20 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Tight lines Gary ๐Ÿ‘

You too guys, hope your trip goes well with a few fishies to the boat ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚