Boat landing net.

My Stainless Steve landing net is just too cumbersome and long to keep on the boat. So I'm going to get shot of it (pm if interested). 
But what good quality net should I replace it with? I'd like small enough holes that a smut can't wedge itself and a telescopic light weight handle. 
What's recommended??

8 minutes ago, JonC said:

Watts the quality like Jon?

1 minute ago, daio web said:

ihave not long bought one from the fishing shop its about 4 foot with telescopic handle just in case needed the net thing is almost like a rubber feal to it i think its a diawa about 45.00 notes 

That sounds pretty good. Got a link?

5 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Watts the quality like Jon?

I’ve had my one for years, bought some pretty big whiting in on it without any problems. 
I don’t know if mine is the same brand but it looks similar 

4 minutes ago, daio web said:

they have similar one on the angling direct website  at half the price its the one coated in latex i think  with bigger holes

You got a link to that particular net Dave? Ive had a look  and couldn't see one! 

On 4/9/2023 at 5:31 PM, Saintly Fish said:

My Stainless Steve landing net is just too cumbersome and long to keep on the boat. So I'm going to get shot of it (pm if interested). 
But what good quality net should I replace it with? I'd like small enough holes that a smut can't wedge itself and a telescopic light weight handle. 
What's recommended??

Last cast saloon (formally, Daves tackle - Gosport) have some telescopic handles on the shelf. 

I purchased one a few years back from a French outlet prior to stores this side getting them, my only gripe was with the rubber bung at the top that locks the poles into the handle,nothing that some packer material wouldn't sort.. I've got the Daiwa short handled version, the one I suspect you'd be looking at for the boat.. welcome to it as I have no use to it since we lost access to Blockhouse. 😪

5 minutes ago, Hoop said:

Last cast saloon (formally, Daves tackle - Gosport) have some telescopic handles on the shelf. 

I purchased one a few years back from a French outlet prior to stores this side getting them, my only gripe was with the rubber bung at the top that locks the poles into the handle,nothing that some packer material wouldn't sort.. I've got the Daiwa short handled version, the one I suspect you'd be looking at for the boat.. welcome to it as I have no use to it since we lost access to Blockhouse. 😪

Thanks Steve that's kind. But I've just this morning ordered one! Typical.