Burnham again 17/6/23

Dicky

1 hour ago, Dicky said:

Why are some of the pictures to big to add? Pain in the ass!!

Agree its a pain, especially if you are posting from a computer which doesn't have a way to downsize. On a phone it gives you sizing options after you have selected the images. Problem I find is trying to do a report with photos on a phone is that the keys are to small and awkward to work with. Im not into giant phones. Also if you don't slightly crop some pictures they turn upside-down for some reason.

By the way, sounds like an awesome session.

Edited by JDP

17 hours ago, Dicky said:

Why are some of the pictures to big to add? Pain in the ass!!

Sorry about that. Our pockets are only so deep, and we need to keep the size limits manageable in order to be able to keep the site going without advertising.

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Sorry about that. Our pockets are only so deep, and we need to keep the size limits manageable in order to be able to keep the site going without advertising.

#ungratefullfuckersagain

20 hours ago, Dicky said:

Me, my bro and my son on Saturday out from BOS again for a 7 hour trip which is the longest I have taken Jack out for. Started off after a bass but a bit slow with dogs and small rays. Then my son had a nice hound 16-4 and I dropped a fish that felt like a bass. Fishing slowed so we moved further down channel to a coral patch looking for hounds. 1 to my brother on the last of the ebb and a few rays and straps but a bit slow.  Once the flood got going we had a further 11 hounds to around 13lb and thornies, dogs, straps and a baby huss. Not electric but enough to keep us happy and a long day with the travelling for my son but a visit to the kebab van on the way home kept him happy 

IMG_0124.jpeg

Nice hound, I love catching them especially when they see the boat and  make another run.