another great day using sliders for codling and bass

alan stevens

I guess that is one of the benefits on boats where you have fish finders. I saw one report from boats earlier in the week showing a big bait ball mid water on thier tech. No idea what is going on when sitting on the beach.

Also, Mark from Dawn Tide 2 shared a video of thornback swimming on the surface on the Crouch. Something is going on for sure

On 12/11/2020 at 6:04 PM, Saintly Fish said:

Ok so I bought a couple of these sliders. How do you rig them though? Any chance of a diagram please?

Hi, there is a video on them from Veals 

So simply cast out a weight with the slider ring provided down at he weight end. Then tighten your main line and fix the baited slider to it as per the video. Slide the bait down to the water and then let the tide do the rest. Hope this helps

6 minutes ago, alan stevens said:

Hi, there is a video on them from Veals 

So simply cast out a weight with the slider ring provided down at he weight end. Then tighten your main line and fix the baited slider to it as per the video. Slide the bait down to the water and then let the tide do the rest. Hope this helps

Perfect. Thanks Alan