Poole

Looks like mackeral or bass are around already… 

Was out on a boat course on the weekend and loads of birds working off Old Harry rocks in the tide race…. Wished I had a fishing rod but the others on the boat probably wouldn’t have been impressed….

Some serious ££££ of boats down that way 😮😮😮😮

Nice to see a new part of the world but looking forward to gettitn out on my boat soon 🙂 

D0AC45E6-F689-471E-BEF7-F86926CE6C3A.jpeg

221E42C4-55DB-42E7-8BFC-6C41C39A545D.jpeg

Similar to the boats lying around Southampton, we had a we jolly down there recently and there was a fair number of big boats, but it makes you think about the amount of boats that never seem to leave their moorings and the cost of just the moorings never mind the boats themselves!

2 hours ago, Maverick said:

power Boat Training UK out of Cobbs Quay? You would have passed 2 Sunseekers boat factories

Yep! Was doing my advanced power boat instructor course. 

Out past the RNLI college and the sun seeker factory…. Sone nice kit around there 🤩

2 hours ago, Malc said:

Similar to the boats lying around Southampton, we had a we jolly down there recently and there was a fair number of big boats, but it makes you think about the amount of boats that never seem to leave their moorings and the cost of just the moorings never mind the boats themselves!

Yep…. Were a few down there like that…. Then again I think same in most marinas