PB from 'Piranha'

Plaicehunter

On 1/19/2021 at 9:43 PM, Andy135 said:

Cracking fish Graham! Lovely fish OTT. Patchinko by any chance?

Good guess! Patchinko 125 in 500G. What a lure! No sadder sight than s dead bass, and all mine are returned, along with most of my gilts. PH

9 minutes ago, Plaicehunter said:

Good guess! Patchinko 125 in 500G. What a lure! No sadder sight than s dead bass, and all mine are returned, along with most of my gilts. PH

The 500G is certainly the go-to colour. How do you find the paint finish on yours? On mine (P100 and P2) the finish has peeled off in places. Not the end of the world, but a little disappointing for what are quite expensive lures.

On 1/21/2021 at 1:42 PM, Andy135 said:

The 500G is certainly the go-to colour. How do you find the paint finish on yours? On mine (P100 and P2) the finish has peeled off in places. Not the end of the world, but a little disappointing for what are quite expensive lures.

All my lures eventually suffer hook rash, but I'm not sure it makes much difference to the bass. I also had a 7-10 bass on a Sakura Mousty in 2020. That's one noisy lure! PH