Slow day East IOW.

Scotch_Egg2012

Good write up Scott. Sounds like it was a  hard day but at least there were a few fish to reward your efforts 👍

I heard of one decent bream taken on a charter today, but that's all. Reckon they're not quite here yet - maybe another few weeks before they arrive in earnest.

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Good write up Scott. Sounds like it was a  hard day but at least there were a few fish to reward your efforts 👍

I heard of one decent bream taken on a charter today, but that's all. Reckon they're not quite here yet - maybe another few weeks before they arrive in earnest.

Reckon the next set of weekend smaller tides will see them there proper.  Everything hopefully starting to get going, the Smoothounds were 9 & 7lb so they are on the way. 

Tope are the target for me though,  I'll not be bothering with Hounds this year.  Tope then onto the Blonde rays

13 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Just heard from the same charter skipper that boulder and teardrop have bream to 2lb at present.

Good luck with the tope. Utopia then the Overfalls I'm guessing for you?

I'm not a big fan of Utopia,  Medmerry, the side of Boulder and Pullar are my usual Tope marks.  Overfalls for Blondes and Tope. 

Not heard of Teardrop any idea where that is? 

Edited by Scotch_Egg2012