Tough night

Davemc

Well done Dave! Glad you had a fish for your efforts. Is that one of your own SP's?

Poor John! Did he run out of fuel? ๐Ÿคฃ Hope it wasn't anything too serious.

I enjoyed the session - been too long since my last lure outing. Will be back again when the water has warmed up a bit and the fish are hungrier. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

37 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Well done Dave! Glad you had a fish for your efforts. Is that one of your own SP's?

I enjoyed the session - been too long since my last lure outing. Will be back again when the water has warmed up a bit and the fish are hungrier. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Look forward to seeing you again & catching some proper lumps .

I think his car was a proper breakdown as it's been in the garage for all last week having been repaired from breaking down on another fishing trip.๐Ÿ˜ฌ

40 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

That's a Albie snax I purchased , First time trying that poncy colour after a friend in Ireland has been doing really well at night with that horrible pink !!

ย 

1 hour ago, Davemc said:

Look forward to seeing you again & catching some proper lumps .

I think his car was a proper breakdown as it's been in the garage for all last week having been repaired from breaking down on another fishing trip.๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Poor guy, and poor car!

Definitely keen to catch up soon - slow jigging for bass on Jersey Girlย ๐Ÿ‘

23 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Poor guy, and poor car!

Definitely keen to catch up soon - slow jigging for bass on Jersey Girlย ๐Ÿ‘

On 5/7/2021 at 8:00 AM, Andy135 said:

That's a Albie snax I purchased , First time trying that poncy colour after a friend in Ireland has been doing really well at night with that horrible pink !!

ย 

20 hours ago, Davemc said:

A little village on the East of Oxford called Chiselhampton.

Are you Ade Jacobs mate - I think he picked up a reel from me on his way visiting you - do you/did you have a pub?

23 hours ago, Ivan Tuna said:

Are you Ade Jacobs mate - I think he picked up a reel from me on his way visiting you - do you/did you have a pub?

That's me ๐Ÿ˜œ

I was fishing with Ade last night .