Jump to content

Tough night


Davemc
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well done Dave! Glad you had a fish for your efforts. Is that one of your own SP's?

Poor John! Did he run out of fuel? 🤣 Hope it wasn't anything too serious.

I enjoyed the session - been too long since my last lure outing. Will be back again when the water has warmed up a bit and the fish are hungrier. 😁👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

nice Bass! - I picked up a couple of 2nd hand spinning rods last night (shimano Perfection Spinning 8  & a Leeda Pro spin 10) and what better inspiration than have a try this evening!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Well done Dave! Glad you had a fish for your efforts. Is that one of your own SP's?

Poor John! Did he run out of fuel? 🤣 Hope it wasn't anything too serious.

I enjoyed the session - been too long since my last lure outing. Will be back again when the water has warmed up a bit and the fish are hungrier. 😁👍

Look forward to seeing you again & catching some proper lumps .

I think his car was a proper breakdown as it's been in the garage for all last week having been repaired from breaking down on another fishing trip.😬

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Well done Dave! Glad you had a fish for your efforts. Is that one of your own SP's?

Poor John! Did he run out of fuel? 🤣 Hope it wasn't anything too serious.

I enjoyed the session - been too long since my last lure outing. Will be back again when the water has warmed up a bit and the fish are hungrier. 😁👍

That's a Albie snax I purchased , First time trying that poncy colour after a friend in Ireland has been doing really well at night with that horrible pink !!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Davemc said:

Look forward to seeing you again & catching some proper lumps .

I think his car was a proper breakdown as it's been in the garage for all last week having been repaired from breaking down on another fishing trip.😬

Poor guy, and poor car!

Definitely keen to catch up soon - slow jigging for bass on Jersey Girl 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Poor guy, and poor car!

Definitely keen to catch up soon - slow jigging for bass on Jersey Girl 👍

On 5/7/2021 at 8:00 AM, Andy135 said:

Well done Dave! Glad you had a fish for your efforts. Is that one of your own SP's?

Poor John! Did he run out of fuel? 🤣 Hope it wasn't anything too serious.

I enjoyed the session - been too long since my last lure outing. Will be back again when the water has warmed up a bit and the fish are hungrier. 😁👍

That's a Albie snax I purchased , First time trying that poncy colour after a friend in Ireland has been doing really well at night with that horrible pink !!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Top dangling Dave! You're making up for lost time since lockdown. Well done! 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Top dangling Dave! You're making up for lost time since lockdown. Well done! 👍

Feeling a little tired now after 4 hours sleep in the last 24 ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ivan Tuna said:

Where in Oxfordshire do you live Dave?

A little village on the East of Oxford called Chiselhampton.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Davemc said:

A little village on the East of Oxford called Chiselhampton.

Are you Ade Jacobs mate - I think he picked up a reel from me on his way visiting you - do you/did you have a pub?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Ivan Tuna said:

Are you Ade Jacobs mate - I think he picked up a reel from me on his way visiting you - do you/did you have a pub?

That's me 😜

I was fishing with Ade last night .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...