Anybody out tomorrow (Tuesday) ?

GPSguru

I might give it a go, since they pumped me full of the drug to suppress my immune system last Thursday, I have been feeling ropey with the side effects, which is mainly a headache right behind the eyes, and extreme tiredness, but I am told that will disappear in time. The drug can take 2 - 8 weeks to work, however, I am noticing subtle changes already, so fingers crossed that my body does not generate antibodies to defeat it !

Got the boat ready and will make an early start 6:30am and get back in soon after lunch. The wife was worried about me going alone, so she will come as crew.

The wrecks are looking favourite right now .......... Pollock or Bass for tea 👍

Edited by GPSguru

• GPSguru changed the title to Anybody out tomorrow (Tuesday) ?
On 6/7/2021 at 10:51 PM, GPSguru said:

I might give it a go, since they pumped me full of the drug to suppress my immune system last Thursday, I have been feeling ropey with the side effects, which is mainly a headache right behind the eyes, and extreme tiredness, but I am told that will disappear in time. The drug can take 2 - 8 weeks to work, however, I am noticing subtle changes already, so fingers crossed that my body does not generate antibodies to defeat it !

Got the boat ready and will make an early start 6:30am and get back in soon after lunch. The wife was worried about me going alone, so she will come as crew.

The wrecks are looking favourite right now .......... Pollock or Bass for tea 👍

Any luck yesterday Ian?

20 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Friday and Sunday are the planned days for toothy critters 🙂 

Now changes to Sunday and Tuesday.... I suspect that Tuesday will get cancelled as weather will change 😢😢😢😢😢