Another One!!!

suzook12

So just minding my own business as ya do, and bought yet another outboard!! Leccy start yam 55 with controls!! Needs a bit of a service (don't we all?? 🤣), but now have my 2 mains sorted, 1 for trident, 1 for shetland, the aux is almost complete and a have one for the river boat.... Leaves me with an 18, a 25 and a 4 to ready and move on......

3 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Sod all the outboards Steve, I’m still waiting on the day you actually post a catch report! 
The boy had a carp yet?

Not yet mate, they still haven't spawned..... Soon as they have there will be a feeding frenzy

As for catch reports, last time I went was a charter trip after tope, which was reported.... I kinda need motive power to run my own boat.........

Edited by suzook12

On 6/8/2021 at 9:32 PM, suzook12 said:

... I kinda need motive power to run my own boat.........

I know exactly what you mean Steve, but - watch this space! Talking of of small outboards, I have spent the evening trying to release a patio table from the rubbish area in our garden that goes under the name of a car port (no car has been in there for about 4 years) and now have a small outboard line up consisting of a suzi 6 4 stroke, a Johnson 7.5 2T and a Mariner 9.9 ES 2T. Geoff.:classic_wink:

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

I know exactly what you mean Steve, but - watch this space! Talking of of small outboards, I have spent the evening trying to release a patio table from the rubbish area in our garden that goes under the name of a car port (no car has been in there for about 4 years) and now have a small outboard line up consisting of a suzi 6 4 stroke, a Johnson 7.5 2T and a Mariner 9.9 ES 2T. Geoff.:classic_wink:

good work 👍