Maggie May (Micks Boat)

KennyPowers

Well she definitely looks the part! You must be glad to be on the water after being buggered about by that other dealer/boat with outboard issues.

Now you just need to help @JonC catch something other than rays or whiting. Good luck with that! 🤣

4 minutes ago, JonC said:

I hate all of you you’re all horrible to me. 😥😥

🤣 Says the bloke teasing me about my boat being blown off its drystack this afternoon...

#ifyoucanttakeitdontgiveitout

Just now, Andy135 said:

🤣 Says the bloke teasing me about my boat being blown off its drystack this afternoon...

#ifyoucanttakeitdontgiveitout

I wasn’t teasing I was genuinely concerned. And this is the fanks I get 🤷🏻

9 minutes ago, JDP said:

Trying to figure out the why the anchor line is leading under the boat.

Pic was probably taken at slack water. Boat may have been affected more by wind than tide at that point.

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Pic was probably taken at slack water. Boat may have been affected more by wind than tide at that point.

I did think that but it was the fact the anchor must be very close to those rods fishing out the back stood out, as did the dark shape in the water in front of the boat that looks like burnt drift wood!!!.....apologies, its the photographer in me that checks all within a picture before I send to a publisher.

2 hours ago, JDP said:

I did think that but it was the fact the anchor must be very close to those rods fishing out the back stood out, as did the dark shape in the water in front of the boat that looks like burnt drift wood!!!.....apologies, its the photographer in me that checks all within a picture before I send to a publisher.

That was yesterday, the wind was ripping straight down the river. Like my boat they catch the wind nicely as they have a relatively large shed and not a lot of boat in the water.

Either that or he’s left it in gear. 

24 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well if you bunch of meanies are going to pick holes in Micks photo, I’ll put my dig in too/2.

Why the hell are the fenders still deployed? Amateur …..

I pull mine in when underway and then put them out to get them out of the way when fishing. 
Ive been meaning to get some of them little clips like you use, they look ideal but even then there’s not a lot of space to put them on a small boat. That’s why @Andy135uses them little dog toy hotdog sausage size ones. 

Ok so the fact the wind isn't blowing the flag towards the anchor was another reason why I picked up on the anchor under the boat.

Conclusion is the fenders are over the side as an emergency situation is at hand. The anchor is round the prop from chasing down the fish and running it over during the panic. Not all is lost as the rescue boat with a cameraman is close at hand to save the day.

Good fish and good looking boat by the way!!!

Edited by JDP