its all quite on here

2 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

it `s very quite on here, just shows you how much content comes fom whales

Oh so it’s got nothing to do with the crap weather then Pete? It’s not like we all have had a chance to get out and create some stories is it!

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Oh so it’s got nothing to do with the crap weather then Pete? It’s not like we all have had a chance to get out and create some stories is it!

this is true, sorry did i wake you

I’ve been amazingly busy behind the the scenes at OO towers, meeting other executives and doing my PowerPoint presentations. I had a bit of a row with Gates earlier about fonts. He knows nothing about running fishing websites. Tomorrow I’ve got to be at the Dorchester hotel for lunch to discuss sub sections over what I hope will be a thirsty lunch. 

Not getting any reports from me, another weekend of crud weather but on the bright side on this water temp chart there's a warm front of water pushing towards us with good yellowfin along its front. The yellowfin should be in reach next week. 

287626753_ScreenShot2020-10-29at4_49_30pm.thumb.png.26d0f40432765c2e35a876e8f03568b6.png  915770366_ScreenShot2020-10-29at4_50_38pm.png.448d6584db41975bdd2d6c710a091d97.png