Cornwall south

Josh

Unlucky mate but top effort again. That Coomber fish looks great, must be a pretty rare catch. I've just spent an hour and a half mixing chum for our trip down in September. Algae should be clearing now as they have had it for a few weeks now 

Just now, Dicky said:

Unlucky mate but top effort again. That Coomber fish looks great, must be a pretty rare catch. I've just spent an hour and a half mixing chum for our trip down in September. Algae should be clearing now as they have had it for a few weeks now 

Thanks

not long for you now . I’ll prob see u there soMe point

Yeah hopefully it does . 
mind you will this heatwave pro long it ?

or not necessarily 

Don’t think  so it’s more to do with currents I think and how they change slightly. Algae blooms are common and we have a May bloom most years. I have seen similar off West Wales and it can fuck the fishing up. It is all part of the food chain so a necessary evil.

Algae bloom will get worse due to the weather. It’s improved slightly but still pretty bad. It’s not great out of west Wales, but still blues to be had if you want them. 5 a rod is pretty average, good day maybe 10 per rod but only small stuff at the moment up to 100lb. Hopefully bigger ones in a few weeks time 🙂 

Well done on getting out 🙂 Nice to hear of BFT 🙂