Who'd have thought?!

Andy135

Saw this and thought of @JonC, who will no doubt be pleased that Land Rover is no longer top of the list...

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-11512169/amp/Porsche-named-unreliable-car-brand-ahead-Land-Rover.html

And who'd have thought it would be Porsche on top?!?!

33 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Saw this and thought of @JonC, who will no doubt be pleased that Land Rover is no longer top of the list...

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-11512169/amp/Porsche-named-unreliable-car-brand-ahead-Land-Rover.html

And who'd have thought it would be Porsche on top?!?!

So glad I bought a Jag. 

1 minute ago, Andy135 said:

Yeah, you definitely don't want third place on this list 😬

That's why I bought a higher mileage one. That way all the problems have been found and sorted already!! 😬

Interesting article, I got a little bored after the second line. 
Im surprised to see Audi on the list, I’ve never owned one I’ve had 3 Volkswagens conservatively and they have been faultless which is strange considering the two brands are meant to be almost the same. Land Rovers been unreliable is no news to anyone, modern ones bear 🐻 little resemblance to the workhorses that the brand was built on. They were also unreliable but easily fixed by amateurs unlike the modern ones. 

1 hour ago, mick said:

not really a list of most unreliable cars as includes cost and how long to repair.

what it should be based on is breakdowns only.

Yeah, Porche main dealer is going to be an expensive day out in any language