Anodes.... where to buy?

thanks guys.

The biggest problem seems to be locating all the required parts from one supplier, at the right price. They do seem to vary a lot. Some of the kits for my main engine don't even have the correct number of anodes in the box, you have to buy one extra for the bracket... not really a kit then is it 🤷‍♂️

I'm getting there, just mind numbing work as always when sourcing parts yourself for outboards.

17 hours ago, thejollysinker said:

thanks guys.

The biggest problem seems to be locating all the required parts from one supplier, at the right price. They do seem to vary a lot. Some of the kits for my main engine don't even have the correct number of anodes in the box, you have to buy one extra for the bracket... not really a kit then is it 🤷‍♂️

I'm getting there, just mind numbing work as always when sourcing parts yourself for outboards.

I suspect that suppliers know this and price the convenience into a the cost of a kit. Pay more for the ease of having everything you need in one box... except when they don't put everything you need in that box 🤦‍♂️

10 hours ago, Andy135 said:

I suspect that suppliers know this and price the convenience into a the cost of a kit. Pay more for the ease of having everything you need in one box... except when they don't put everything you need in that box 🤦‍♂️

Is that like the puncture repair kit @GPSgurudemanded a refund for because it didn’t include the air?