Squidy

JDP

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Wow that's a whopper Jon! 
Glad your new engine is what you had hoped for and more!  

It’s a nice size, make a good bait but it’s not a fish it’s a cephalopod so doesn’t belong on a fishing thing 

9 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Your just jealous 

It’s a great catch which anyone would be  envious of but I’m trying to keep some sort of order here. Give that man an inch  and 5mm of slack and he’ll be shotgun posting pictures of dead kangaroos and thylacines all over the place. This is the thin end of the wedge 

1 minute ago, JonC said:

It’s a great catch which anyone would be  envious of but I’m trying to keep some sort of order here. Give that man an inch  and 5mm of slack and he’ll be shotgun posting pictures of dead kangaroos and thylacines all over the place. This is the thin end of the wedge 

I think the possum has already bolted

Yes @JonC is perfectly correct again on it not being a fish, however unbeknown to him I was missing our interactions and had only posted this to get a reaction from him. You will notice how I haven't posted any kind of report elsewhere on other forums, my angling skills got the bite I was hoping for. 

Just for Jon, here's a penguin which dropped from the sky after its escape from a sea eagle. Used to be known as fairy penguins, however the gay community took offence to them being called fairy penguins and are now known more commonly as little penguins. I believe Jon had some input into the changing of the name as its something he feels quite strongly about. 

IMG_1114.thumb.JPG.88df27420d4352b459098a050077d21f.JPG

ScreenShot2023-06-28at8_45_08am.png.9439594682585fbd8a83fbfeae33bfec.png

Edited by JDP