Back again

Odyssey

2 hours ago, JonC said:

I’m actually really trying to understand this, I so hope that it is funny and I’m thick but I just don’t know? 

Evergreen ships have a habit of running aground.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60754135

Of course, if a joke has to be explained it's probably not funny.

17 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Evergreen ships have a habit of running aground.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60754135

Of course, if a joke has to be explained it's probably not funny.

No, I disagree it probably is funny to those that understand it, I however don’t fit into that constituency so I’m still undecided. 

16 minutes ago, JonC said:

No, I disagree it probably is funny to those that understand it, I however don’t fit into that constituency so I’m still undecided. 

As a member of that constituency I can confirm it's not funny. Groanworthy at best. 3/10.

If unable to read the name on the ship (or even unable to recognize as a ship) this JOKE? means nothing. I seem to remember that the Suez canal was partially blocked for some time as they could not "unstick" an Evergreen vessel. If you are aware of all this it is still doubtful if it is funny, but what do you expect from Luke who is well known in the sharking world, but is a bit of a joke when it it comes to humor! Running for cover.  Geoff.😉 

10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

If unable to read the name on the ship (or even unable to recognize as a ship) this JOKE? means nothing. I seem to remember that the Suez canal was partially blocked for some time as they could not "unstick" an Evergreen vessel. If you are aware of all this it is still doubtful if it is funny, but what do you expect from Luke who is well known in the sharking world, but is a bit of a joke when it it comes to humor! Running for cover.  Geoff.😉 

So did you like it or knot?