Electrical switches

I need a couple of switches on the dash for when I fit my radome and active reflector. I e bought a couple of switches from eBay because they were small and I don’t want anything to bulky. But they arrived and don’t seem robust enough. 
169C6330-6544-493C-ABBE-A5781AAA770B.jpeg.b237cd9c102707a1f384a569d666927c.jpeg

8C81F714-DBB5-4592-8A39-A8DF8E9EE6DE.jpeg.dfee2df8014e3543192d49e67f26b6a0.jpeg

What make of switches would be recommended? 

Anything that size will likely be from China. If you buy a brand you'll just be paying for the name without necessarily getting better quality.

Perhaps install them and see how they perform. You can always replace them if needed.

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Anything that size will likely be from China. If you buy a brand you'll just be paying for the name without necessarily getting better quality.

Perhaps install them and see how they perform. You can always replace them if needed.

Yeah but I don’t really want to be cutting more holes or extending ones already there. But these are small and discreet, hmmnnn more food for thought. 

16 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Is it ok to have one double pole switch to turn on the radome and reflector at the same time(I don’t see them being used separately), or is two the best and done thing??

Has your reflector got a light built into it? 

8 minutes ago, JonC said:

I think maybe have separate, at night at anchor you may want to leave your radar off to save batteries but leave your reflector on, I should think they are a low power drain whereas your scanner and display pull a bit 

Yes good point. Thanks

8 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

I need a couple of switches on the dash for when I fit my radome and active reflector. I e bought a couple of switches from eBay because they were small and I don’t want anything to bulky. But they arrived and don’t seem robust enough. 
169C6330-6544-493C-ABBE-A5781AAA770B.jpeg.b237cd9c102707a1f384a569d666927c.jpeg

8C81F714-DBB5-4592-8A39-A8DF8E9EE6DE.jpeg.dfee2df8014e3543192d49e67f26b6a0.jpeg

What make of switches would be recommended? 

Somewhere on there should be a current rating..... Do you know what power your radar pulls? And you reflector of course

9 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Somewhere on there should be a current rating..... Do you know what power your radar pulls? And you reflector of course

The switch is 25a rated, the radome is 7.5a. Not sure on the reflector but it boats very low power draw. 

As you're not pushing anywhere near that current, doesn't really matter, although personally, I would be tempted to use something from a known source. Has a better chance of being reliable then. There could be nothing "wrong" with it at all of course, but a foggy day in a shipping channel is not the time to find out. If you was using it for something less consequential I wouldn't bother......