Its stinky fingers day......

all done and packed away in the bait freezer in the shed while she's at work - in total 6 takeaway boxes of squid and a few sandwich bag "grab packs" - plus 

Cuttle, razor, Crab, Lug and squid - plus the 40 odd mackies i'm all set for a winter on Chesil!

Edited by mike farrants

14 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

all done and packed away in the bait freezer in the shed while she's at work - in total 6 takeaway boxes of squid and a few sandwich bag "grab packs" - plus 

Cuttle, razor, Crab, Lug and squid - plus the 40 odd mackies i'm all set for a winter on Chesil!

Chesil Mike? Why not Pugwash? 

Just had 30 rolls of frozen blacks delivered. Squid I’ll order in 10kg boxes next week… 

more and more cod appearing up here so tempting g to bring boat east but a last crack at the bigger fish needed then maybe come back as struggling to get a lift out in Milford 😡😡😡😡

At this rate will be getting mechanic from Swansea to drive to Cardiff to sort out service….

12 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Surely Weymouth bay or Osmington hold cod. Its not like they only go to one place(or is it 👀)! 

rumour has it they never venture into the bay - but there's plenty of big fat whiting...... 😆 we will see - i'll certainly try all options - i have a mate with a Antares 710 and we plan to drift just off chesil for Cod

36 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

I could but I'm very inexperienced, and don't fancy it in a 6knt boat!

Yes, I can understand that.

You would need to make your timing perfect, against the tide and you might be going backwards, going with the tide at more than 6knts, then keeping steerage might be an issue.